Formed in September 2012, the Harrogate Tri Club is an open, friendly and accessible that aims to provide opportunities to train, compete and socialise with like-minded people to have a passion for the fantastic sport of triathlon.
Our purpose is simple:
- To promote the sport of triathlon in Harrogate and the surrounding area
- To provide a welcoming environment for individuals of all abilities
- To provide opportunities for our members to get involved in their first triathlon and beyond
- To try, train, compete and socialise with like-minded people
- To have representation at the annual National Club Relay Championships
- To provide an environment where triathletes of all abilities can fulfil their potential
We welcome new members at any time throughout the season and encourage anyone who is thinking of getting involved to come down and meet us at one of our weekly sessions.
For any enquires please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org